Have you ever googled christmas ideas? Oh my . . . you will get 25,000,000 responses. Yes, 25 million.
In this crazy internet world, it is sometimes odd to offer ideas. There are just so many of them floating around out there. (at least I always picture them floating)
So, today I am going to give you five little ideas, not 25 million, just five. These are ideas that I do at my house at Christmastime. Ideas that have worked for me.
Five little Christmas ideas . . . from my house to yours.
1. Freeze a few simple meals ahead for those crazy busy December nights.
2. Book early . . . hair cuts, baby sitters, food trays,
etc. (this will make you very happy later)
3. Use a pretty basket to hold your Christmas cards that come in the mail each day. (still a fan of 'real' mail)
I keep my address book there, too. Each day as I read the new cards, I update changed addresses. If you keep addresses on your computer, just change them quickly before you put the card in the basket.
4. Get the whole family washing their hands often . . . no time for colds or flu in the Christmas season. (buy a pretty Christmas pump soap, if that helps)
5. Stock up now on basic Christmas supplies . . . extra twinkle lights (got three strings of them at Target last week),
scotch tape, candles, stamps etc.
(I wanted to tell you about Kate's adorable cards today, but zazzle had a wee issue. As soon as it is fixed, I will post about them. Can't wait.)
What do you do at your house, to help lighten the December work load?
image credit: google